Benefits of Becoming a Member:
- The opportunity to address one of the world’s most pressing health care issues.
- The opportunity to review grant applications and make funding decisions, thus knowing exactly how your contribution is making a difference.
- The opportunity to attend exclusive events and network with fellow members and the Foundation’s supporters.
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Foundation’s website, annual report, and other publications.
- For your convenience, your pledge can be paid incrementally through the end of the year.
- The joy of changing and saving lives in the local community and nationally through financial support of specific grants. Your annual contribution of $500 will fund at least one specific grant through the Patient Assistance Program.
- Your donations are tax deductible for the year in which they are given.