2008 Volunteer Accomplishments
The year 2008 was quite a year for the American Transplant Foundation’s volunteer program! We recruited 30 new volunteers, participated in five different volunteer events, and accomplished many of our projects.
Thank you for your support!
Volunteer Accomplishments in 2008
- Denver Diabetes Expo- March 1, 2008
- Colorado Colfax Marathon Fitness Expo- May 16-18, 2008
- Colorado Colfax Marathon Chip Retrieval- May 18, 2008
- Crosby, Stills & Nash Benefit Concert- June 26, 2008
- Donor Dash- July 13, 2008
- License Plate Petition Data Entry- nearly 4,000 signatures!
- Writing Transplant Stories
- Annual Report Mailing
- And many more…
Volunteer Stats (January through November)
- Active volunteers: 53
- Number who have volunteered this year: 32
- New volunteers in 2008: 30
Value of Volunteer Time:
- Total volunteer time: 355.75 hours
- Average hours per volunteer: 11 hours
- Total value of volunteer time: + $7,143.46
- Average donated value per volunteer: $223
The following people donated their time in 2008. Thank you for your service!
TOTAL: 355.8 hours
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!