American Transplant Foundation and Donate Life Colorado are proud to present the 2010 Show Us Your Heart Video Contest.
April is National Donate Life Month (and Donate Life Colorado Month) and we need your help to publicize the need for organ and tissue donation!
We are seeking creative and factual videos that convey the importance of organ and tissue donation and encourage people to register their choice to become organ and tissue donors.
We are looking for videos that:
- Convey the importance of saving lives through organ and tissue donation
- Include factual information about donation and/or transplantation
- Direct people to www.DonateLifeColorado.org to register to become organ and tissue donors
- Are less than five minutes long
How to Enter
- Film a short video that demonstrates the importance of saving lives through organ and tissue donation
- Upload your video as a video response to the Contest Announcement video at youtube.com/DonateLifeColorado before 11:59 p.m. (MST) on Friday, April 23rd
- Submit your personal information into the form below
- Once your video has been posted as an official video response, do everything you can to spread the word and get as many views as possible!
If your video is one of the ten most viewed as of 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 27, you will win a $50 check to purchase Colorado’s new Donate Life license plates for your car!
AND, if your video is selected as the Viewers’ Choice, the video with the highest viewer rating from the top 10, or the Judges’ Choice, the judges’ favorite video from the top 10, you will win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
- Be creative
- Be respectful
- Keep your video under five minutes
- Mention or show the URL www.DonateLifeColorado.org and communicate in some way that one can register as a donor on that site
- Submit your personal information into the form below and agree to the Official Contest Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry. (If you are under 18, have your parent or legal guardian enter the video for you.)
Please be sure that you read and understand the Official Contest Rules before entering.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!