First to $1,000 Challenge
Congratulations to Steve K, the winner of the First to $1,000 Challenge!
Steve, a kidney recipient, reached $1,000 in fundraising on Tuesday, March 23rd.
Don’t give up if you didn’t win! Everyone is still in the running to win top fund-raising prizes, including a Trek road bike worth $2,000!
Here’s what Steve won:
The first rider to reach $1,000 in fund raising will win a special prize!
If you are the first Team Transplant member to raise $1,000* by Saturday, April 17th, you will win a three month personal training program with former pro road racer Tyler Hamilton at his new company, Tyler Hamilton Training!
If you win, you will get to work directly with Tyler Hamilton for three months to reach your cycling goals.
This three-month training program includes:
- Goal Identification and Planning
- Hand Built Training Schedule for Optimum Performance
- Online Data Base Training Calendar
- Weekly Review of Heart Rate and/or Power Files
- One Phone Conversation with Tyler per Week
- One Email Exchange with Tyler per Week
- Discounts on THT Gear
- THT T- Shirt
Value of program: $900
Tyler Hamilton Training is based out of Boulder, Colorado.
- To win this training program, you must be the first person to raise $1,000 for the Foundation before 11:59 p.m. MST on 4-17-10. (This is not the same as committing to raise $1,000. The money must be in the door.)
- You may collect pledges through the fundraising website and/or through checks, but only pledges received by the Foundation by 11:59 p.m. MST on 4-17-10 will count toward the prize. (Aunt Mary’s $50 donation won’t count if it’s in the mail.)
- To be fair to all team members, only riders who do actual fundraising from their network of family and friends are eligible to win this prize. (For example, you cannot win by donating the $1,000 yourself.)
Good luck! And thanks for raising money to support the American Transplant Foundation’s lifesaving programs!
Get started by visiting the Fundraising Toolkit!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!