In 2012, because of your wonderful support, the American Transplant Foundation has:
- Expanded our Patient Assistance Program (PAP) by providing lifesaving financial grants to patients in 20 different states.
- Enabled living donors to give the Gift of Life by increasing the financial assistance available to living donors from $500 to up to $1000.
- Developed a comprehensive collection of Transplant FAQ’s to provide essential educational information on every type of organ transplant.
- Referred vital information and resources to over 240 people either needing a transplant or considering becoming a living donor.
- Gave holiday gifts to 100 transplant and dialysis patients in need through our Tree of Life, offering hope and holiday cheer to more patients than ever before!
- Reached over 3,000 with the lifesaving message of organ donation by hosting or participating in 35 different outreach events.
As you can see, 2012 was filled with measurable change because of your commitment to saving and enhancing the lives of transplant patients nationwide.
For this reason, we want to say THANK YOU!