What? Donor Dash 5K run/walk is an event organized by Donor Alliance that takes place annually “to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of transplant recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.” The American Transplant Foundation’s Team Transplant walks and runs at Donor Dash annually to continue proving that living a healthy, active, life after an organ transplant is possible!
When and where? Donor Dash 5K 2019 will take place on Sunday, July 21st, 2019 at Washington Park in Denver, Colorado.
7:00 AM — Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up
8:00 AM – Expo Area Opens
8:00 AM – 5K Runners Start
8:05 AM – 5K Walkers Start
9:15 AM – Diaper Dash – Expo Area (ages 3 and under) – Free
9:30 AM – Recognition Ceremony
10:00 AM – Conclusion of Ceremony
What you need to know:
Team Registration closes at midnight on Sunday, July 14th at 11:59 pm MST! Make sure you sign up to walk/run with Team Transplant before then by following these quick and easy steps-
- Visit www.donoralliance.org/donordash
- Click ‘Register Now’ to be re-directed to the Race Roster’s website
- Click ‘Register’ on the left side of the page to create or sign in to your Race Roster account
- Fill in the ‘Participant 1’ registration information; at the bottom of the page under ‘teams,’ select ‘Yes’ when asked if you ‘Would like to join or create a team?’
- Click ‘Join a Team’ and select ‘Team Transplant’ from the dropdown menu
Packet Pick Up: Your Race Bibs and Packets will be at the American Transplant Foundation Tent!
Parking: Some parking is available at South High School (1700 E Louisiana Ave, Denver, CO 80210) OR locate free street parking in the surrounding area. Please pay attention to permit-only parking and no parking zones. Click HERE for more info on parking and directions.
If you donate $25 to the American Transplant Foundation you will receive an exclusive Team Transplant Swag Bag & 1 Entry to one of our On-Site Raffles!
Donor Dash 5K 2019 Team Transplant Raffle Prizes
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.