Member Goals and Responsibilities
- Each member of the American Transplant Foundation’s Transplant Leadership Council will make an annual commitment to raise a minimum of $500. Your commitment will provide members the opportunity to fund patient grant requests through the Patient Assistance Program.
- Group will meet on an ongoing basis to review grant requests and decide which grants will be approved.
- Group will meet on a bi-monthly basis to evaluate progress and plan activities.
- Group will organize and coordinate one signature fundraising event a year.
- Group will help with fundraising events that benefit the Foundation and assist the Foundation in planning new programs.