Ride to Save Lives with Team Transplant!
Team Transplant is a growing group of living donors, transplant recipients, and supporters raising awareness and funds for the most vulnerable living donors, transplant patients, and their families. Riders participate to prove that it’s possible to lead a healthy, active lifestyle after transplant.
COUNTDOWN TO TEAM TRANSPLANT AT E-ROCK!
Elephant Rock is a true Colorado cycling classic, dating back more than 30 years. This legend has endured for good reason — the excellent riding is matched by the festival atmosphere (think 7,000 riders loving life) and the professional support out on course. This scenic event offers an experience for both recreational and competitive cyclists -- with the added benefit of cycling for a very important cause! This year there will be three road courses (40, 62 and 100 miles), two gravel routes (27 and 56 miles) and one great family ride (8 miles).
This is a 2-step process. Please email us or call us at 303.757.0959 if you need help with registration. We want to make it as easy as possible for you!
- One our event page HERE, click on the 'Become a Fundraiser' button; it will give you an option to:
1. Join a Team: Select 'Join a Team' and select 'Team Transplant 2019' OR join another sub-team you are fundraising with
2. Create a Sub-Team: Select 'Create a Team' and name your team
- Complete your profile with as much information as you'd like. You can add a profile picture, explain your connection to transplant, and start sharing your page!
- Go to Elephant Rock's event site here
- Select 'Teams' then select 'Join a Team'
- Select 'Team Transplant G. Klebanow'
- Select which courses you prefer and fill out the registration form.
Team Transplant Jerseys!
Team Transplant Gear!
Our 2019 supporters have donated prizes, raffles, giveaways and/or items for participant swag bags!
Thank you to all who have donated!
Interested in becoming a Sponsor or Supporter? Please email us at email@example.com.
Download Team Transplant Marketing Materials
Click below images to save.