Every year, we strive to give back to the many living donors, transplant patients, and families we've assisted throughout the year. We want to give back even more! Do you know a living donor, transplant patient, or family that would benefit from our Tree of Life? Nominate them for our Tree of Life this holiday season.
When you nominate, and donate $25 to the American Transplant Foundation, we will match your donation! If approved, your nominated family will receive a $50 Gift Card to Amazon or Target just in time for the holidays.
Nominated individuals or families must meet the following criteria:
1. At least one person in the family is a living donor or transplant recipient.
2. Individual or family must live in the United States. (Gifts are mailed directly to the family.)
3. Individual or family must be in need of monetary support this holiday season.
4. All nominations must be submitted by December 6th, 2019.
After you submit your nomination:
1. Make a $25 Donation to the American Transplant Foundation HERE!
2. Be sure to mention the name of your nominated patient or family in the 'Tree of Life' section.
3. We'll take care of the rest! We will match your $25 donation and send your nominated family a $50 Gift Card to Target or Amazon.
About our Tree of Life:
The 2019 Tree of Life displays the many families we've assisted through one of our signature programs. We ask that you "adopt" a family on our Tree this holiday season. When you "adopt" a family, we ask that you donate $25 to the American Transplant Foundation, so we can provide your "adopted" family with a $25 Gift Card just in time for the holidays.
Want to adopt a family? Visit our Tree of Life in the lobby of 410 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck Building) starting November 26, 2019 or Visit our Virtual Tree of Life HERE!
Unable to visit our Tree of Life? Email us and we'll provide you with three options of families to "adopt."