American Transplant Foundation Programs
To hear directly from the people we've helped through our programs, click here!
Have your social worker or coordinator apply for financial assistance (lost wages for living donors, access to medication for recipients).
Get one-on-one support and guidance for living donors, transplant recipients, and caregivers. Our trained mentors provide insight that no one else can.
Go beyond awareness by joining us in providing real help to real families.
The American Transplant Foundation is the only nonprofit in the country that provides emotional, educational, and financial support to living donors, transplant recipients, and their families regardless of their legal status.
We provide individual support with:
- Legal advocacy to support living donors & transplant patients
- Providing living donation education & tools
- Providing educational & emotional support to heart, lung, pancreas, intestine, liver, and kidney recipients
- Finding a living donor
- Becoming a living donor
- Connecting those on the waitlist with potential donors
- Providing essential funds for living donors & recipients
- Maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle after transplant
- Creating a community of support so no one has to go through transplant alone
We support all types of solid organ transplant patients including kidney, liver, lung, and heart transplants!